a Seasonal box of delights
Each year, PRI assembles Perennial, a seasonal collection of local, sustainably made products. It is a great gift and an opportunity to support local cold climate farmers and producers who employ permaculture principles.
We announce ordering information each November for pickup in early to mid December, just in time for year-end holidays.
Last year's winter box included:
- Native Harvest wild rice vegetable soup mix
- Natural Elderberry Syrup from Bootstrap Urban Farm
- Woodcarving postcards by the Kenspeckle Press from Duluth
- In Winter's Kitchen, a regional cookbook by local author Beth Dooley
- Gift certificates to Twin City garden centers Mother Earth Gardens and Egg|Plant Urban Farm Supply